Healthier people living in healthier communities.
Our mission is to work with individuals, families and communities to prevent illness, provide care and improve the health of those we serve.
Our Strategic Direction
- Enabling Healthier Communities Through Partnering
- Easing the Burden of Chronic Disease
- Improving System Access & Flow
- Enhancing Quality & Safety
- Enhancing Workforce Health & Wellbeing
Excellence – striving to be leaders through innovation and continuous quality improvement
Integrity – building confidence and trust through openness, transparency and honesty
Respect – responding to our diversity with fairness, dignity, compassion and understanding
Accountability – managing our resources effectively while responding to the needs of our District
Leadership – improving the health of our communities through collaboration, co-operation and meaningful partnerships