Child Community Support Service
· We are members of the Child and Adolescent Service
· We help families in their homes, and in other community settings.
· Referrals for our help comes from clinicians on the team; talk to your family's clinician if you are interested.
· Participation in our program is voluntary.
· We work on goals you have set for your family.
· We can be in contact with families daily, weekly or monthly, depending on your family's needs and preferences
· We can offer in-home and in-school observations; this can give us ideas to help your child and family.
Please contact 543-5400 to inquire about our program.