- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)
- Central Sensitivity Syndrome (CSS)
- Environmental illnesses (chemical intolerance, chemically triggered conditions, allergic conditions, building related illness)
- Fibromyalgia (FM)
- Functional neurologic and gastrointestinal syndromes
- Multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS)
- Multiple chronic conditions (multi-morbidities)
- Treatment resistant pain conditions
Location, hours and contact information
Fall River, Nova Scotia, B2T 1J5 Canada
How do I get an appointment?
The Integrated Chronic Care Service receives referrals from within Nova Scotia, across Canada and internationally. We accept referrals from family physicians. We also accept referrals from nurse practitioners within Nova Scotia.
Body Mind Awareness Program Meditations audio playlist (external site)